About the Role
Remediant is currently looking for goal-oriented individuals who are passionate about customer service and technology and ready to jump-start a rewarding and lucrative sales career. This opportunity offers you the training and support you will need to be successful in this industry. Initially starting on a contract basis, the right person in this role can quickly become eligible for promotion to a full-time Inside Sales Representative, which includes top-notch compensation and benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop relationships with prospects nationwide through outbound calling campaigns, and appointment setting
- Outbound calling to potential customers every day
- Showcase Remediant as the best solution for our prospects’ privileged access management needs
- Provide excellent customer service during and after the sale
- This is a ground floor opportunity and the ideal candidate should have previous experience in technology or retail sales, customer service, or a similar field
- Strong sales drive and aspiration to win
- Passionate about technology
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills) required, and knowledge of Salesforce.com or Connect & Sell highly desirable
- Excellent customer service and telephone communication skills
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Ability to work both cooperatively and independently
- This is initially a part-time hourly position, with high potential to develop into a full-time salary role
- The position also includes a commission structure
Remediant’s flagship product, SecureOne, is the next-generation Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution. SecureOne takes a completely new approach: continuously monitoring for changes and dynamically allocating privileged access on a Just-In-Time basis. With no agents to install or password vault to manage, SecureOne is the “easy” button for PAM.
Remediant provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.