About the Role
Remediant is a fast-growing startup that delivers unique, groundbreaking cybersecurity technologies used by Fortune 500 companies. In the era of advanced cyber attacks from nation-state adversaries, we thrive in creating innovative solutions that are easily adopted in large, complex IT environments.
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious technology leader who can grow and scale the engineering team, strategically develop architectural roadmaps, and use the Agile development process to ensure project deliverables are executed according to schedule.
- 5+ years engineering management using Agile methodology
- Demonstrated success in hiring, managing, motivating, and promoting skilled engineers
- Ability to perform architectural work, including development of technical designs and definition of requirements based on an explanation of business issues from product management
- High degree of comfort owning the full software development lifecycle, and deep experience building SaaS solutions at scale
- No information security experience is necessary - we will teach you what you need to know
- Desired: Windows Active Directory experience
The ideal candidate has experience managing and growing engineering teams at startups and has a proven track record of delivering product in a fast-paced environment. At a technical level the candidate should have a strong background in software development, architecting horizontal scaling solutions on AWS, and integrating with CICD pipelines. Experience working in large, complex enterprise IT environments (Active Directory) is a big bonus.