About the Role
The Inside Sales Account Manager will be responsible for selling our Privileged Access Management solution and services. This individual will be teamed up with several Enterprise Regional Account Managers and work together with sales management and marketing to coordinate and plan sales activities within their assigned territory. The Inside Sales Account Manager’s primary responsibilities include outbound calling to new or prospective customers, driving new meetings, product demonstrations and helping to arrange product proof of concepts. This role is focused on qualifying and following up with sales leads and having a thorough knowledge of our solution and services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new business opportunities with prospective clients, in partnership with a team of Enterprise Representatives
- Outbound calling efforts as coordinated with outside Regional Account Managers
- Work intensively to increase and improve product awareness within assigned territory – through channel partners and through direct interaction with prospects and customers
- Create and refine a revenue pipeline and accurately forecast revenue outlook to sales management using the CRM platform Salesforce.com
- Engage over the phone to identify customers’ challenges and use cases and effectively present how our solution can address their needs.
- Stay up-to-date with industry knowledge, trends and competitive landscape
- Four-year degree preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
- 3+ years in selling software or technology with inside sales and channel experience, where the target customers have been large enterprise organization engaging with IT and/or Security teams.
- Proven track record and ability to comprehend new technology, develop strategies to get meetings created and drive sales
- Travel is minimal, but flexible to support the assigned territory is required
- Strong independent worth ethic
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel Skills) required and knowledge of CRM platforms, Salesforce.com and Outreach is a plus
Remediant’s flagship product, SecureOne, is the next-generation Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution. SecureOne takes a completely new approach: continuously monitoring for changes and dynamically allocating privileged access on a Just-In-Time basis. With no agents to install or password vault to manage, SecureOne is the “easy” button for PAM.Remediant provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.