We believe Remediant exemplifies Gartner's definition of a Cool Vendor by offering a technology or service that is:
- Innovative — enables users to do things they couldn't do before
- Impactful — has or will have a business impact, not just technology for its own sake
"To us, it is a great honor to be named a Gartner Cool Vendor,” said Tim Keeler, CEO, and Co-founder of Remediant. "Credential attacks are the number one attack vector today and it’s clear that legacy PAM solutions aren’t able to stop the lateral movement of cybercriminals. We built our SecureONE platform in a completely unique way — to only give IT administrators the exact access they need, at just the right time, to protect organizations from data theft via stolen credentials. In this way, we’re providing our customers with much stronger access controls and better overall identity management."
Remediant was founded on the principle of evolving privileged access management to better secure regulated industries and modern enterprises. It’s this same principle of providing a new PAM solution that is easy to deploy and easy to use, that has led to us gain several industry recognitions already. And, we’re just getting started.
So what sets Remediant apart from our competition?
- We believe our innovative approach to privileged access prioritizes continuous inventory and protection including single source management of the distribution of privileged access via real-time, on-demand reporting and alerts.
- We employ a zero trust model that is a scalar, agent-less platform that can reduce the quantity of privileged access by 99%, thus greatly impacting an organization's cyber security posture.
- We are exhibiting rapid growth and have a unique approach to privileged access management.
Get a Complimentary Copy of the "Removing Standing Privileges Through a Just-in-Time PAM Approach
According to the Gartner report, “an effective PAM practice embraces the entire concept of least privilege, granting only the right privileges to only the right system and only the right person for only the right reason at only the right time.”