What Makes Remediant a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor?
Remediant is honored to have been named a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor in Identity and Access Management. This annual report recognizes different vendors. "This research does not constitute an exhaustive list of vendors in any given technology area, but rather is designed to highlight interesting, new and innovative vendors, products and services."*.
We believe Remediant exemplifies Gartner's definition of a Cool Vendor by offering a technology or service that is:
- Innovative — enables users to do things they couldn't do before
- Impactful — has or will have a business impact, not just technology for its own sake
- Intriguing — has caught Gartner's interest during the past six months
"It is a great honor to be named a Gartner Cool Vendor,” said Tim Keeler, CEO, and Co-founder of Remediant. "Credential attacks are the number one attack vector today and it’s clear that legacy PAM solutions aren’t able to stop the lateral movement of cybercriminals. We built our SecureONE platform in a completely unique way — to only give IT administrators the exact access they need, at just the right time, to protect organizations from data theft via stolen credentials. In this way, we’re providing our customers with much stronger access controls and better overall identity management."
Remediant was founded on the principle of evolving privileged access management to better secure regulated industries and modern enterprises. It’s this same principle of providing a new PAM solution that is easy to deploy and easy to use, that has led to us gain several industry recognitions already. And, we’re just getting started.
So what sets Remediant apart from our competition?
- We believe our innovative approach to privileged access prioritizes continuous inventory and protection including single source management of the distribution of privileged access via real-time, on-demand reporting and alerts.
- We employ a zero trust model that is a scalar, agent-less platform that can reduce the quantity of privileged access by 99%, thus greatly impacting an organization's cyber security posture.
- We believe that Gartner analysts have been intrigued by Remediant’s rapid growth and our unique approach to privileged access management.