What Makes Remediant a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor?
Gartner names Remediant in its recently published report – "Remove Standing Privileges Through a Just-in-Time PAM Approach."
We’re thrilled to be mentioned by a Gartner report that shows enterprises how a zero standing privileges (ZSP) strategy improves security and reduces the risk profile for today’s modern enterprise. Download the new Gartner ZSP report in the right sidebar! Also, please read more below about our designation as a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor earlier this year!
Remediant is honored to have been named a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor in Identity and Access Management. This annual report recognizes different vendors. "This research does not constitute an exhaustive list of vendors in any given technology area, but rather is designed to highlight interesting, new and innovative vendors, products and services."*.
We believe Remediant exemplifies Gartner's definition of a Cool Vendor by offering a technology or service that is:
- Innovative — enables users to do things they couldn't do before
- Impactful — has or will have a business impact, not just technology for its own sake
- Intriguing — has caught Gartner's interest during the past six months
"It is a great honor to be named a Gartner Cool Vendor,” said Tim Keeler, CEO, and Co-founder of Remediant. "Credential attacks are the number one attack vector today and it’s clear that legacy PAM solutions aren’t able to stop the lateral movement of cybercriminals. We built our SecureONE platform in a completely unique way — to only give IT administrators the exact access they need, at just the right time, to protect organizations from data theft via stolen credentials. In this way, we’re providing our customers with much stronger access controls and better overall identity management."
Remediant was founded on the principle of evolving privileged access management to better secure regulated industries and modern enterprises. It’s this same principle of providing a new PAM solution that is easy to deploy and easy to use, that has led to us gain several industry recognitions already. And, we’re just getting started.
So what sets Remediant apart from our competition?
- We believe our innovative approach to privileged access prioritizes continuous inventory and protection including single source management of the distribution of privileged access via real-time, on-demand reporting and alerts.
- We employ a zero trust model that is a scalar, agent-less platform that can reduce the quantity of privileged access by 99%, thus greatly impacting an organization's cyber security posture.
- We believe that Gartner analysts have been intrigued by Remediant’s rapid growth and our unique approach to privileged access management.
David Spark, producer and co-host of the CISO/Security Vendor Relationship Series recently sat down with Remediant’s co-founders Tim Keeler and Paul Lanzi. The three discussed Remediant being recognized as a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor and examined some of the key benefits of using Remediant’s PAM solution SecureONE.
You can download a complimentary copy of Gartner’s Cool Vendor report here:
Cool Vendors in Identity and Access Management
The GARTNER COOL VENDOR badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.