- Zero Trust
- Why PAM+?
- Resource Center
- Contact Us
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE REMEDIANT TEAM
Remediant takes a three-step approach to deploying, analyzing, triaging and addressing incidents:
1. Deploy single VM: Remediant SecureONE requires no agents on endpoints. The management console operated as a single virtual appliance that can be shipped remotely.
2. Scan for points of exposure: A targeted scan of the potentially compromised network is conducted to surface any administrator access that were potentially compromised for lateral movement, counter IR or ransomware infection
3. Disarm: Remediant then takes steps to contain the incident and limit impact:
- Manage Offline Access: Take control of default admin accounts on critical servers and rotated passwords
- Freeze: Switch servers to “Freeze” mode to stop new admin accounts from being added
- Protect: Remove all standing access with the exception of critical path machine accounts that were marked "persistent" and monitored for login attempts with MFA
This approach limits the intrusion and reduces the impact of the intrusion from a major publicly exposed data breach to a minor incident.
Remediant stops lateral movement attacks by bringing Zero Standing Privileges to the enterprise to close IT visibility and cyber security control gaps caused by the invisible sprawl of administrative accounts.